As a Mid-Senior Corporate Counsel Germany, you are helping to identify the legal risks of our business activities and mitigate the risks to an acceptable level. This means that you need to find a balance between the involved legal risks and our commercial goals. In your daily work you are intensively working together with our corporate counsel in Germany, our business development team, the investment, and the purchasing team. The establishment of processes and structures, the implementation of templates and digital tools (e.g. e-signature) is also an expected contribution of the legal department to the company´s efficiency and growth in a very dynamic market environment.
You are reporting to our corporate counsel Germany.
- Providing legal support to our business operations which covers the entire range from the early development phase and construction to the operational phase of PV projects;
- Supporting the corporate counsel Germany in the legal day to day business;
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on contracts, such as land use contracts, project development contracts, cooperation contracts, joint venture agreements, share purchase agreements and other transactional documents, as well as EPC and O&M contracts;
- Advising on permitting procedure issues, planning and environmental law topics;
- Preparation and negotiation of articles of association and shareholder agreements;
- Incorporation and legal administration of subsidiaries;
- Providing instructions and liaising with external counsels in transactions, especially in due diligence processes;
- Overseeing the contract management, implementation of internal legal processes and templates;
- German fully qualified lawyer or other legal qualification;
- 3-5 years working experience of which about 2 years in the (renewable) energy sector;
- Working experience as a private practice lawyer (Rechtsanwälte);
- Experiences in public and permit law is a benefit;
- Proactive and hands-on mentality;
- Communicative personality with team player mindset;
- Excellent in German and English (spoken and written).
Chint Solar offers you an interesting and challenging working environment in an international, motivated, and dynamic team. Not a single day is the same! We are offering you:
- Market salary conditions and performance bonus;
- Support with the Syndikusrechtsanwalt application;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- Free bike via JobRad and free membership with Fitness First;
- Openness for flexible working models;
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic industry;
- A supportive, interdisciplinary, and international team with excellent team spirit;
- We are currently also having a vacancy for a Business Lawyer/Wirtschaftsjurist Germany to build a strong and trusted German legal team.
Klingt gut und passt zu dir? Dann freuen wir uns über deine Bewerbungsunterlagen mit folgenden Angaben: Jobtitel, Gehaltswunsch und möglichen StartdatumInteresse geweckt?