The Project Engineering team is responsible for development and realization of large-scale PV power plants in Europe. We step into the projects at early-development stage of the projects and work closely together with the project management and project development team. We are looking for student which support us to assess the projects. Currently we are developing projects in Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, and Hungary. The student shall support on the following tasks:
The responsibilities of the working student (Electrical/Energy Engineering) include the following:
- Assessment and preparation of single line diagrams
- Assessment of grid connection procedures and preparing process flow diagram for the grid connection activities for the relevant markets
- Working with PowerFactory for preparation of grid compatibility studies for early stage projects
- Preparation of grid connection requests for large scale PV projects (especially in Germany)
- Working with AutoCAD
- Project design and layout preparation
- Energy production assessment
- Engineering Support
- Documentation Management
- Deputy Project Engineering Tasks
The team has a strong technical focus, and our projects are often characterized by tight timelines. We are also constantly seeking new ways of improving the quality and efficiency of our project management services through the development of tools and automation. We are now looking to grow our team with the recruitment of a working student engineer for a one-year placement. The successful applicant will assist the team with the above-mentioned tasks.
Applicants must be enrolled in a university course in a relevant field and have:
- A strong interest in the renewable energy sector
- Motivation and drive to deliver work independently.
- Key competencies, skills and personal attributes
- Good organizational skills
- Aptitude for teamwork
- Good communication skills (German, English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese would be beneficial)
- Aptitude for high level thinking
- Willingness to develop and enjoy taking on challenges and responsibilities
What we offer
Chint Solar offers you an interesting and challenging working environment in an international, motivated and dynamic team.
In this role as a working student at Chint Solar, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the dynamic field of engineering within the renewable energy sector. You will gain hands-on experience in designing, installing, and maintaining solar power systems, contributing to the sustainable energy solutions of tomorrow. Our team of experienced professionals will provide mentorship and guidance as you work on real-world projects, helping you develop practical skills and knowledge in solar engineering.
Klingt gut und passt zu dir? Dann freuen wir uns über deine Bewerbungsunterlagen mit folgenden Angaben: Jobtitel, Gehaltswunsch und mögliches Startdatum.