As a Business Lawyer/Wirtschaftsjurist Germany, you are supporting the company in all legal matters, identify the legal risks of our business activities and mitigate the risks to an acceptable level. In your daily work you are intensively working together with our corporate counsel in Germany, our business development team, the investment, and the purchasing team. The ongoing analysis of the jurisdiction and the legislative procedures in the renewable energy market as well as the establishment of processes and structures, the implementation of templates and digital tools (e.g. e-signature) are expected contributions of the legal department to the company´s efficiency and growth in a very dynamic market environment.
You are reporting to our corporate counsel Germany.
- Providing legal support to our business operations which covers the entire range from the early development phase and construction to the operational phase of PV projects;
- Supporting the corporate counsel Germany in the legal day to day businness;
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on contracts, such as land use contracts, project development contracts, cooperation contracts, joint venture agreements, as well as EPC and O&M contracts;
- Corporate law, preparation and assisting in negotiations of articles of association and shareholder agreements;
- Incorporation and legal administration of subsidiaries, corporate housekeeping;
- Liaising with external counsels in transactions, especially in due diligence processes;
- Overseeing the contract management, implementation of internal legal processes and templates;
- Analysis of the relevant current jurisdiction and the legislative procedures in the renewable energy market.
- Successfully completed studies as a Business Lawyer/Wirtschaftsjurist or comparable studies, or first legal state exam;
- About 3 years of working experience; experienced in the (renewable) energy sector is a benefit;
- Organizational talent with affinity for digitalized processes;
- Proactive and hands-on mentality;
- Communicative personality with team player mindset;
- Excellent in German and English (spoken and written).
Chint Solar offers you an interesting and challenging working environment in an international, motivated, and dynamic team. Not a single day is the same! We are offering you:
- Market salary conditions and performance bonus;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- Free bike via JobRad and free membership with Fitness First;
- Openness for flexible working models;
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic industry;
- A supportive, interdisciplinary, and international team with excellent team spirit;
- We are currently also having a vacancy for a mid-senior corporate counsel in Germany to build a strong and trusted German legal team.
Klingt gut und passt zu dir? Dann freuen wir uns über deine Bewerbungsunterlagen mit folgenden Angaben: Jobtitel, Gehaltswunsch und möglichen StartdatumInteresse geweckt?